Decluttering hacks are so useful to us! It keeps our home tidy, and cuts our cleaning time in half. We always come up with easy to do hacks that will help us cut down the clutter.
On my blog now, I have 10 decluttering hacks that you must do in order to keep your house or space tidy. I have a lot but these are my top 10.
1. Add Velcro on appliance cords to avoid cord mess and tangling
Not only it keeps your cords tangle free, it also keeps them in place and clutter free.
2. Have a 3 in 1 product dispenser in your bathroom
Dispensers allow you to make room for other toiletries.
3. Use empty cereal boxes as dividers for your drawers
Cut cereal boxes and make them as dividers. It helps keep your stuff in its proper place.
4. Store sheets inside a matching pillowcase
By doing this, you will no longer search for matching pillow cases.
5. Attach Velcros to your TV remote controls
Avoid losing your remote controls by attaching velcros on them.
6. Try out Oprah’s Hanger Trick
Hang your clothes in the opposite way. At the end of the week, check which clothes you have never worn, then this means you need to either give them away or sell them.
7. Install a magnet for your small metal objects
Using magnets help keep your tweezers (for example) from being lost.
8. Shoe organizers can be an excellent storage for paper towels
Shoe organizers help stack your paper towels in an orderly manner.
9. Use a shower curtain and a hanger to organize your caps
Tired of caps lying around your bedroom? Try this hack!
10. Use paper clamps to hold your wires
To keep your wires in order, use your paper clamps to hold them in place.
I would love to hear your thoughts on these hacks! Let me know which decluttering hack work for you! Or if you have other hacks on mind, share it on the comments below!
Elaine Fernando is a Professional Organizer, a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and a member of APPO (Association of Personal Photo Organizers). Elaine may be reached at 908-630-8995 or firstname.lastname@example.org