As the New Year comes to a close, we will definitely be encountering a lot of disorganized spaces in our home that need some tender loving care. Situations like these a professional organizer can be of assistance. This is what our company, Organized Transitions LLC (TM) specializes in. Not only can a high-quality professional organizer like ours help address specific problem areas, we will also help educate clients so they can continue to stay organized going forward.
Organized Transitions LLC (TM) can help you in a lot of of ways. We can:
- Tackle a closet packed to the brim with questionable clothing ensembles and an army of shoes, restocking it in a way that makes sense
- Address a playroom littered with toys that never seem to find the appropriate storage nooks and crannies
- Assist with paperwork pileups scattered across desks, whether that’s a heap of unsorted bills, daunting tax forms or complicated estate planning
- Wrangle a client’s electronic life down to a more manageable level
- Attack a jam-packed attic, basement or garage
- Help out in life-changing situations like a downsized home, a big move or merging of households
When hiring professional organizers, it’s important to express your needs as clearly as you can. Their job is to listen — without judgment — and hatch a plan to get your organizational situation on track. Remember that organizers are different from house cleaners — people who come into your home, tidy things up and leave. Instead, professional organizers offer visits and consultations to help you solve the immediate concerns and develop long-term strategies moving forward. Most professional organizers prefer in-home (or in-office) consultations, although virtual visits may be an option if you live in a remote area.
If you are ready to start organizing, visit my website www.organizedtransitionsllc.com or call me at 908-630-8995 for a 30 minute no obligation phone consultation.
Original Article by HowStuffWorks.com
Elaine Fernando is a Professional Organizer, a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and a member of APPO (Association of Personal Photo Organizers). Elaine may be reached at 908-630-8995 or firstname.lastname@example.org