Not all clients are candidates for in-person organizing or maybe they prefer to do it on their own. This is why Organized Transitions offers assistance by phone, virtually (video chat such as Facetime), written plan or a combination of these methods. We know that sometimes styles, schedules or budgets demand alternative solutions.
During a phone consultation, we can begin to evaluate:
- Your goals, concerns, visions;
- What methods suit your learning and motivational style;
- If you are a candidate for homework;
- What you would like to be held accountable for;
- Areas of learning or difficulty that need to be addressed;
- How you can best follow direction;
- The most time and cost-efficient way to proceed.
Some benefits of a DIY Solution:
- Flexibility with your budget, schedule, and duration of organizing sessions;
- Determining what style or combination of DIY works for you — written plan, virtual organizing (video chat) or in-person;
- When you will or won’t do homework;
- When it is desirable to have others such as friends or family assist you;
- Whether or not you would like to schedule follow-up or progress calls to ask questions, chart progress, obstacles, changes in scope of work, etc.
- How you would like to exchange or share information;
- Time-saving tips on shopping for products.